At Your Consultation Appointment...
- Based on your needs and your skin analysis, we will customize the best laser solution and the best price for you (eg Laser Hair Removal to remove unwanted hair, Fotofacial to remove sun damage spots, Skin Tightening for wrinkle reduction, Velashape for Cellulite and fat reduction etc)
- We will educate you on all the options to solve your skincare concern, so you can make a well informed decision
- We will explain the Procedure in detail - how it works, the Benefits, what to expect, risks & potential complications, Pre & Post procedure instructions, the Do’s & Don'ts, answer any questions you might have
- We will discuss PRICE and give you the best, most economical solution to fit your budget
- If you choose to proceed, you will sign the financial agreements & medico-legal consents prior to undergoing the procedure
- We will go over our Clinic Policies and your Profile, help you Create Login for online access and schedule all your recurrent appointments thru series expiration
- If schedule permits we will do the first treatment the same day! (except Albuquerque - pl see below)
- Rest assured, If you have not received first treatment we will give you a FULL REFUND
- For your safety, we will not perform the first treatment without proper medical evaluation by our Physician or by our Staff.
- IMPORTANT: Please note, just like any other cosmetic procedure, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE RESULTS and the main risks of these laser procedures are BURNS, SCARRING, DISCOLORATION - ALL OF WHICH CAN BE PERMANENT.
- Also NO TANNING and let us know if your PAIN is more than 4 on a scale of 10 during procedure so we can avoid burns and other adverse events. Most patients state pain is at level 2 to 3 (warm heat sensation or 'snap of a rubber band')
- Albuquerque Clinic Clients:
Please note that according to the law, our Supervising Physician must meet, examine and approve (sign off) you before we can perform the procedure. This usually means we won’t be able to do the first treatment on the same day as your initial appointment